Friday 22 November 2013

God and its corollary (poem)

I will commit suicide
if I am convinced that god exists
I will commit suicide
if I am convinced that
purpose of my life is not my own
I will commit suicide
if I am convinced that I am not
the controller of my fate
Whoever may be the almighty
whatever be his intentions
 I will not give him the chance
Even though my birth was beyond
my control
I can always choose death
I can always refuse to live
I am like that soldier who prefer
suicide over surrender
I am like that soldier
 who prefer freedom over
facility
 I am like that soldier who
refuse to serve under any king
however beautiful kingdom may be
I cannot live life pacifying the almighty
however powerful he may be
For me its not fear of death that I live for
its the love of life
for which I live

No comments:

Post a Comment